Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wait! What's Backwards "Gisney??"

     I guess there is a part of me that is a little heartbroken that I will probably never share in the triumph of such Beard and Mustache Champions as these:

    












    

    



     And they even dress sharp, too!
     Jeremy, I guess I can't promise anything truly definitive, but my ambition henceforth is to one day contend for Ultimate Beard status in Leogang, Germany- and I'll even give you a shout-out in my acceptance speech if my dream becomes reality.

     If they have acceptance speeches.

     Man, I have to learn German...

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy Scott24 November, 2010

    Just remember that winning isn't everything..... good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want the record to show that you provoked this!

    ReplyDelete