Friday, November 26, 2010

...NOW, I'm addicted to LOVE

     I'm thankful for my beautiful wife who loves me in spite of how weird I really am (and believe me, I am (in spades!)), for my family, my church, my friends (extra special holla to Buzz, Rod, and Zach!), my internship and everything that goes along with it week by week, my job at Farm and Fleet (and every 18 volt Milwaukee drill you've been saving for and every 9/16 carriage bolt I have to send you to Ace for), my 2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx faithfully getting us all over the Continental Midwest, our cozy apartment conveniently down the road from Palmer Park, my Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Christmas ornament from Grandma, sheesh! my Grandma, we can't forget her (or just lump her into a group!), our 2 Christmas trees, Kristin's mad baking skills, new bookshelves, shoes that fit my obnoxiously big feet, warm sweaters, the Amundsons' firearm collection (Jeah! Jeah! Jeah!), black labs, Xbox 360s, pumpkin pie, cologne to mask when I haven't taken a shower, football, penguins, Christmas songs on the radio all day every day, a couch so comfortable that it takes serious effort to not pass out in it just laying down for even a minute, sugar-coated pecans, birds flying in Vs, autumn leaves, that perpetual and inescapable November burning smell, guitars, a working shower with hot water (!), the light-up snowman in our hallway, Lucas our plant, Wheeljack our hamster, this very latop I'm typing on right now... the list could go on and on and on. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." Let's take that to heart and attribute glory to God in every blessing He bestows, day in, day out, without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment